This was very difficult. I’ve been working on this for a couple of weeks and I’ve changed things around over and over. I had 365 cigars to peruse for position. That’s right. I reviewed one cigar every single day of the year. So after enduring severe shock therapy, I made my final decisions.
Some of these cigars were rated by me. Others were not. Not every cigar is in order of their rating. I picked the ones that hit me at gut level. And worth their price point.
1. Bespoke Cotton Tail
2. Paul Garmirian 25th Anniversary Connoisseur
3. Dunbarton Tobacco & Trust Sobremesa
4. Freya by Emma Viktorsson from Las Cumbres Tobacco
5. All My Ex’s by Ezra Zion
6. La Mission du L’Atelier
7. Espinosa Laranja Reserva
8. El Güegüense from Foundation Cigar Company
9. Arandoza Defcon
10. Southern Draw Cigars Kudzu
11. Meridian “Sopadre” by Cornelius & Anthony
12. Manolo Estate Serie 32 Habano
13. Nomad Estelí Lot 8613
14. El Galan Reserva Especial Habano
15. Protocol by Cubariqueño Cigar Company
16. La Flor Dominicana La Nox
17. Blessed Leaf 1611 by Ezra Zion Cigar Co.
18. Cohiba Nicaragua N54
19. Ave Maria Divinia
20. Ugly Christmas Sweater Red Blend 2015 by Ezra Zion Cigar Co.
21. BLK WKS Studio NBK by Black Label Trading Co.
22. La Flor Dominicana Coronado 2015
23. Alec Bradley Tempus Nicaragua
24. El Centurion H-2K-CT by My Father Cigars
25. La Imperiosa by Crowned Heads
Categories: CIGAR REVIEWS